What ticket do I need to see Takashi Murakami: Swelling of Monsterized Human Ego?
- You must reserve a timed ticket for Murakami. General Admission does not include access to this special exhibition.
What does a Murakami ticket include?
What does a General Admission ticket include?
- Collection galleries and other exhibitions on view, excluding Murakami.
Can I just pay to see the special exhibition?
- No; all tickets for Murakami include the cost of General Admission.
- Museum members enjoy unlimited free admission to all exhibitions, including Murakami. Become a member today.
Why are tickets timed?
- Timed ticketing allows us to minimize crowding and wait times.
What if I arrive later than the time on my ticket?
- While we cannot guarantee entry if the exhibition space is at capacity, we will do our best to accommodate late arrivals.
I qualify for discounted tickets; how do I reserve tickets?
- Discounted and complimentary tickets are limited to walk-up availability. Tickets for Murakami are timed, but all time slots are available once we are open. We recommend arriving at the museum early to reserve a time slot and enjoy the other exhibitions before and after your entry time. If tickets for Murakami are sold out on the day of your visit, you will still have access to other exhibitions on view as well as our collection galleries.
The website says sold out; is it still possible to reserve tickets?
- If presale tickets have sold out, we have a limited number of walk-up tickets available each day. These tickets are available for same-day purchase only. Tickets are timed, but all time slots are available once we are open.
- Along with unlimited free admission to special exhibitions and the permanent collection, members also receive invitations to private viewing hours, priority ticketing, and an array of additional benefits. (Learn more about membership or email [email protected].)